Mander Group property management increases your profits and property values while decreasing your workload and involvement.
At Mander Group, we can take care of it all. We maintain, market, consult and handle the finance and administration of your rental property.
Our high standards, expertise in North & West Vancouver, industry experience and excellent customer service sets us apart from other property management companies in Vancouver. Working with Mander Group allows you to have a hands-off approach to real estate investment.
Once we have the “best tenant in the marketplace”…
RENTS are collected and deposited on the first of each month to the Royal LePage Northshore Trust Account.
ACCOUNTS are paid with your approval. We can accommodate your requests for bill payments of property taxes, annual utilities, etc. provided the request is made and the funds are made available.
REPAIRS AND MAINTENANCE is a fulfillment of our mandate to protect your property. Ongoing expenses don’t cease once a tenant occupies your home though sometimes it is “user error.” We take time out and use our experience to trouble shoot the problem and suggest possible solutions over the phone or via email. Often this even means making a home visit to help out! If required, a trusted and insured trades person will be assigned in a timely manner.
EMERGENCY REPAIRS are dealt with immediately!
KEEPING YOU INFORMED is of utmost importance. We try our best to make sure you don’t have huge surprises by keeping in touch via email and issuing monthly statements.
ENFORCING the Residential Tenancy Act and attached addendum is an important part of maintaining your investment property. We work with your Tenant to make sure everything is going smooth and while we don’t expect any problems, if any arise, our experience makes us well equipped to deal with them.
ENDING THE TENANCY can sometimes be a stressful thing! Mander Group will help ease this process by checking your Tenant out and making note of any repairs or damage that needs tending. We will then work with both parties to come to a financial agreement and are happy to provide trades people to complete the necessary work.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT FEE
Monthly charge of 5.95% on the gross rent plus HST
*Placement fee is applicable and Property Management fee extra*
Why use a Property Manager?
- Professional property managers are committed to maximizing the benefits of your investment through efficient management of your property; thus freeing you from management problems while providing the most professional real estate services.
- Professional property management teams develop strong relationships with real estate professionals and maintenance contractors to provide you the best blend of services.
- Professional property managers are dedicated to keeping your investment in good repair with minimal cost and leasing it at fair market rates while carefully screening and selecting residents.
- Whether contracted to manage the investment of a single property owner, a multiple-property owner, a business professional or a corporation, professional property managers give each client and each property individual attention and care.
- Professional property management teams want to make your real estate investment a pleasure rather than burden. They are here to satisfy your property management needs.